Tuesday, September 18, 2007

What $207 Million Looks Like!


What $207 Million Looks Like - Watch more free videos

I really believed that I did not care about money. When I first saw this video I got a hard-on or at least it moved a little. I wonder how much money was there before the filming. Hell I wonder how much is there now? ($2 Million) I hope if I had that much money I would enjoy it and not try to make more. We have people in our society that have more money than they could ever spend and they still try to earn more. They by political influence, they create companies and they even commit crimes. Hell most of them are part of the United States government. I will leave the current administration alone this time. It’s hard considering what's going on now. In the tri-state area (NY, NJ CT) Mayor Bloomberg and Governor Corzine comes to mine. Hell I have come to like these guys but still. They both have more money than they can ever spend and they seem to still work. I like these guys because their salaries and not that great but they seem to work hard. Bloomberg will not take a salary and Corzine step down form a higher position (U.S. Senator) to become New Jersey's Governor and spent$50 Million of his own money to do it. I will not speculate anything sinister in these actions but I will be on the look out. I would like for some one to explain the logic to me. Back to the room of cash. No person should be tested like that! God help them to do what’s right. There is no audio in this video because of self incrimination.

No comments: