Friday, September 28, 2007

Is Our Children Learning?

Bush recently said "Children’s do learn". I never like his "No child left behind plan" for many reasons. Now that I think about it, if this plan was operational when bush was in grade school he would have never made it. He would not be President and we would not be in this mess! The video shows another Bush blunder on this topic. I became politically active at the beginning of the Clinton Presidency. I was a new father and I wanted to make the country better. I liked Clinton and listened to talk radio (Rush and Shawn) all day. I felt that they were educating me. I still liked Clinton and thought they were very hard on him. In my eyes I thought this was something positive because you can do that in the United States. When Bush became President I was not upset. I felt it may be good. I did not vote for him but still. Bush, how bad can a Republican be? Boy did I find out. I found the problem to be my talk radio heroes stopped being critical of the President! I quickly found out that these people do not have the best interest of the American people at heart. They are willingly to hold their nose and support this Presidency. Half of the United States is willing to do the same. We had too much pride to say we were wrong about this guy. This has forced us to ride this disaster to our doom. By saying you were wrong about this guy dose not mean your life long philosophy was wrong. I just means that this was not the guy the implement it. This would have put us back on track and we would not be the laughing stock of the world. Our president appears to be and IDIOT and many make excuses for him. He was wrong about everything on all levels and some make more excuses. No one had the balls to take the shovel out of his hands before the hole became too deep. Now look at what we have done. Too much Pride is a sin!

1 comment:

melodrameric said...

It might be more impressive if you could get more clips of Bush saying different idiot things. もし、もう少し話すことが 要りますね。