Sunday, September 23, 2007

New Sex Charge Against U.S. Prosecutor

This is amazingly sad! John D.R. Atchison, 53, a U.S. prosecutor in Florida was caught flying to the state of Michigan to have sex with a five year old girl! Yes I said "FIVE YEAR OLD GIRL". This sick fuck is a Republican State Law Enforcement Officer. He also had gifts for the little girl with him. He had a Dora Explorer doll and earrings. (Sorry I must pause) That’s not even the bad part! Luckily this was just a police sting operation and not a real little girl but still disturbing. He is also the President of a large youth organization in Florida. (It gets worst) When the mother (Police Officer) wanted reassurance the daughter would not be hurt. The sick bustard said "I am always gentle and loving; not to worry, no damage ever, no rough stuff ever. I only like it soft and nice." The undercover detective asked how Atchison can be certain of no injury. He responded, "Just gotta go slow and very easy. I've done it plenty," according to detectives. He said he has done this before! I really hope he was lying. Some people want him jailed for life. Some people want him dead and some defend him. Really some defend him! They say he thought he was talking about the mother and not about the little girl. Most of us have seen Chris Hansen on Date Line NBC (To Catch a Predator). We all know they have the transcripts and it's even more disgusting than we could ever imagine. I shamelessly mentioned that he was a Republican and that was a low blow. It's just that my son will be draft age after this next presidential election. I support a draft for any war. I believe in the Powell Doctrine. If we have an enemy that is a real threat to the United States we should band together and all should sacrifice. That means seizing industry, drafting all that are able and sending overwhelming force to destroy the threat in a week. If not that we should not go to war. For that reason everything is political at this time for me. This country is supposed to be at war and no one really cares. Yeah we put a cheap magnetic decal on our cars and that’s it. Only Military families pay the price again and again. They all hate when the phone or the doorbell rings, day after day for years. Try living like that as the country goes on business a usual. Sometimes I think to myself that the people in Iraq must say what the hell. How can the United States teach us anything? They must say they are more fucked up than Saadam (When you look at the tittles of my blog listings). We must look silly to them. A 200 year old civilization prancing around trying to preach right and wrong to them. A 2000 year old civilization. I remember being a young 19 year old man thinking I had it all figured out and someone saying to me "I have sox older that you". Well Back to the topic! As they investigate it will only get worst and the victims will come out of the wood work. Why is this not all over the news? They cover Paris and Brittney. Why not this? This is news!

No comments: