Monday, June 27, 2005

Earn $25 - - - NOW !

There is a new company that is accepting
registrations for their
service that is
virtually identical to paypal's. In fact,
they are about to
be the biggest competition
that paypal has ever had! If
you visit GreenZap
and sign up
they will deposit 25 Dollars into your
account
just for signing up. There is no
personal information required
such as
your banking info etc. Just
1 page where you create a login
and referral
ID so you can make money
when your friends register.
They say you earn from $4 to $30 for
each one that signs up. Do the math.

I accumulated a few bucks and I was giving
them the required info to receive the money,
I said to my self "Self what if this is a Scam"?

I don't believe it is but it would be the
greatest of all time. There I was ready to give
them my bank routing number with out hesitation.
I'm sure hundreds of thousands already have just
for a few bucks. It’s still not a bad deal but
I would request payment by mail just to pay it safe.

Give them a try GreenZap. (My Link is Embedded)

2 comments:

20mileview.blogspot.com said...

So what's your Zapit ID so we can qualify for the 25 bucks?

Tony W said...

Paul just use the GreenZap link in the blog.