Monday, November 15, 2004

WAR CRIMES !!!

Our Troops Have had been put in an impossible situation. They fight the enemy and carnage in front of them and a television camera behind them. They see their fellow Troops body parts litter the streets. The rage must be enormous. When they return here I hope we can help the tens of thousands of them with the mental struggles they are sure to have. That leads me to the story below. This Marine wanted to serve his Country but now his Countrymen will have to turn their backs on him.

U.S. Military Probes Shooting of Iraqi in Falluja



Click The Image For The Story

2 comments:

Michael A. Wells said...

I would strongly refer readers to the following. You speak of an impossable task. Difficult... tremendously so, but I don't feel impossable.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6556034/

Tony W said...

Wow you have a point. I stand corrected !