What in hell is going on? 18 Saudi Nationals hi-jack planes and destroy buildings in the United States. Those building were a towering fixture out side of my window and I miss seeing them.The lives lost is a travesty that will remain with me for the rest of my life. With that in mind I have always had a problem with our response. I must say that I really don't believe in War but I also believe it has its purpose. When War is necessary I feel you destroy the enemy and everything that moves. I feel that Military personnel being killed not doing that is a miss use.
- Why did we invade Iraq when we know Saudi nationals attacked us?
- Why are 10's of thousands Iraqi's being killed?
- Why are thousands of our troops being killed and disfigured physically and mentally?
- Why are these detainee's meeting horrible deaths with out a hint of a fair trial? -Why are members of the greatest fighting force that ever walked the earth dying trying to secure profits instead of destroying the enemy?
- Why are the Saudi’s still our fiend?
- Why is Osama still free?
I hope it's not as bad as it looks. How much is it going to cost us not to bring the people that attacked us to Justice? My son is 11 yrs old and can't wait to get into the mix. What about your child ?